This is an accessibility statement from Accessibility First.
Measures to support accessibility
Accessibility First takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Accessibility First:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Accessibility First is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Accessibility First. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Accessibility First:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- LinkedIn: @company/accessibilityfirst
- Instagram: @accessibilityfirst
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
This statement was created on 31 August 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.